Right of withdrawal for consumer
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed primarily to their commercial or self-employed professional activity.)
Right of withdrawal
Download this document as a pdf-file
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day,
- where you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods in a single order and these are or will be delivered uniformly, or
- where you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods in a single order and these are delivered separately, or
- where you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, provided that you have ordered a good that is delivered in several partial shipments or pieces, or
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has taken possession of the first good, provided that you have a contract for the regular delivery of goods for a fixed period of time.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Coinfinity GmbH, Griesgasse 10, 8020 Graz, Austria, Phone: +43 316/711 744, Email: [email protected]) by means of a clear statement (eg postal letter, email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not obligatory. If you choose to use your right of withdrawal, we will immediately send you a confirmation (eg by e-mail) upon receipt.
In order to meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of a withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us.
The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
8020 Graz, Austria
Phone: +43 316/711 744
Email: [email protected]
– I hereby revoke my contract for the purchase of the following goods:
– Order number:
– Ordered on:
– Name of the consumer:
– Address of the consumer:
– E-mail of the consumer:
– Place and date:
– Signature of the consumer: